[THIN] Re: File Types in 2003

  • From: "King, Jesse" <JKing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:20:21 -0400

I'm sure I can find the registry changes I need to make.

I guess my question is :

How do I get the registry change to the user, who are non-admins and have
registry editing tools disabled.

Will Kix allow me to do that via a logon script?

Today, if I use a regedit.exe /s regname.reg , it bombs because the user
doesn't have rights.

Am I being to protective with disable registry editing for the user?

Thanks.

Jesse