[THIN] Re: File Types in 2003

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:47:13 -0400

Well I'm not 100% sure what you're asking. The problem is that file type
associations are set in like 10 different places in HKCU. You can change
them with any method you want (I personally use kix). It's just that
even to change a single association you have to hit a whole bunch of reg
keys.

I'm not a real developer, so I don't know if there's some simple command
line thing I can use instead. If there is, I haven't found it.

Brian

Brian Madden
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1.202.302.3657
Visit www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix, Terminal Server, and
server-based computing news and analysis, white papers, downloadable
videos, and product reviews.