[THIN] Re: File Transfers and Terminal Services

  • From: Carlos Sanabria <csanabria@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:32:10 -0500

It is doable, you just need a couple of tools that are in the Windows
2000 Resource Kit; follow the procedures described in the documentation,
get yourself a witch doctor to dance around your server for a while,
cross all your fingers and toes at the same time and hope for the better
:-)

Carlos Sanabria, CCA, MCSA
IT Consultant