[THIN] Re: File Associations..... and terminal services....

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:59:08 +0100 (BST)

Craig,

that's because the TS is in the normal Terminal
Services mode - the associate program option is only
available if the TS is running in Remote
Administration mode (reboot to Remote Admin, Assoc the
file, Reboot to TS!) which is a pain in the but.

There is a reg hack you can do in TS mode that enables
this option so a reboot into Remote Admin is not
needed, however, I cannot lay my hands on it right
now.  I would suggest you search the Thin archives as
I'm sure it's been asked here before.

Mark

http://uk.my.yahoo.com