[THIN] Re: Feed Back Please

  • From: Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:57:41 +0000

Not too sure on that one. Do you want them to run the local applications
through their Citrix session?

On 1/24/07, Mario Nicoletatos <muray_n@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Problem is I want the users to have C: access for specific applications
only

a policy will open it up for all applications for the user in question

*Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx>* wrote:

Hi Mario,

We are in the same situation. I have simply created a Citrix policy,
allowing a certain group of users to access their local drives.

Works for me.

On 1/24/07, Mario Nicoletatos <muray_n@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Can I please get an opinion relating to the following
>
> We have turned off local Drive mapping (V:)
> as we dont control alot of the end user enviroments
> however there is requirement for upload and downloads from various
> applications
>
> Id appreciate geting feedback on how you are all dealing with this
>

> Thanks in advance

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>

Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo!
Games. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49936/*http://videogames.yahoo.com>