[THIN] Re: Feed Back Please

  • From: Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:32:33 +0000

Hi Mario,

We are in the same situation. I have simply created a Citrix policy,
allowing a certain group of users to access their local drives.

Works for me.

On 1/24/07, Mario Nicoletatos <muray_n@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All

Can I please get an opinion relating to the following

We have turned off local Drive mapping (V:)
as we dont control alot of the end user enviroments
however there is requirement for upload and downloads from various
applications

Id appreciate geting feedback on how you are all dealing with this

Thanks in advance

beta.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>