[THIN] Re: Feature Release license activation

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:48:12 -0700

I would recommend setting the feature release level to FR2 for all servers
and then install all the updates you want on all the servers. When all
servers have the same level of FR3 and patches installed, then set the
feature release level on all servers to FR3. We have done this successfully
in the past and it avoids and any potential issues that might stem from
mixing FR2 and Fr3. The licenses for FR3 do support running FR2 simply by
setting the Feature Release level in the CMC.

Regards,

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453