[THIN] Farm\Zone size

  • From: "Kaftan, John" <jkaftan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:42:40 -0700

Our Farm is getting out of control.  We have 165 servers and 300
published apps.  When I open CMC it takes about 2.5 min.  I thought a
Citrix farm can have 225 computers without a problem.  Has anybody come
up against an upper limit to either apps or servers in a farm.  If so
what is the best next move, a second farm or just another zone?
than buying more servers.