[THIN] Re: Failover for Citrix Web Interface?

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:35:50 -0700

I would suggest you add another instance of Web Interface and license server to
one of the other boxes. If there is a failure of your WI/LIC server just
reconfigure the DNS to point to the new server for WI and change the farm
license setting to the new box. With a small environment you don’t really need
much more.

If failover has to be automatic probably go with MS NLB or some form of MS
clustering.

Steve Greenberg

TCC-LOGO-BWThin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453