[THIN] Re: Failed to Install Citrix, Can not Start IMA Service

  • From: Philip.Walley@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 06:44:46 -0600

you might want to take a minute and read the admin guide if you need step
by step instructions.

mohamad taufik <mohamadtaufik2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
11/07/2006 11:01 PM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: Failed to Install Citrix, Can not Start IMA Service

I am using Windows 2003 Advance Server. Could you give me step-by-step
manual installation Citrix?
Because the error is still appear.

Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did you install MF XP FR3/SP3 using the Windows 2000 or 2003 CD?  A lot of
people commonly mistake which OS version they are installing.

Joe

On 11/6/06, mohamad taufik <mohamadtaufik2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear All,

I'am a newbie, I would like to learn Citrix Metaframe SP3.
I have prepared Windows 2003 Advanced Server and SQL 2000 Server SP4
The installation abort and appear below error code :
      Error 2006. Could not start IMA Service in
CTX_MF_IMA_StartIMAService State = 1
I need advice...thank you

rgds,

Taufik
Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate -
Click now to apply

 Sponsored Link

Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service