[THIN] Facsys 4.7 Client Fax Error

  • From: Matt Barys <MBarys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:27:08 -0500

Hi,

I think this is probably a long shot, but thought I'd ask. We are using
Facsys 4.7 with Citrix Metaframe 1.8 and Windows 2000. We have three servers
and servers 1 and 3 work with no problem faxing from the desktop. Server 2
is a different story. When someone tries to fax a document by choosing the
Facsys printer, they get an error of:

There was an error found while printing the document, "blahblah" to
FAXPRINT:. Do you want to cancel or retry the job?

Any ideas what could be up? The setup looks identical to the other 2
servers.

Thanks,
Matt Barys
Systems Administrator