[THIN] Re: FYI PS4 and Wyse 1200LE

  • From: "Ed Zubek" <ezubek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:04:21 -0400

What version of PS did you upgrade from?

>>> roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx 09/08/05 12:01PM >>>
We upgraded to PS4 last week and had a major problem with our 1200LEs
hanging at login (usually at 'running logon scripts'). We had the latest
released firmware on them.

After an expensive call to Citrix, they said that we had to get the v.5
beta firmware from Wyse. I called Wyse, and after the tech got it
approved he sent me the beta firmware which fixed the issue.

Good luck,

Roger Riggins
Network Administrator
Lutheran Services in Iowa
w: 319.859.3543
c: 319.290.5687
http://www.lsiowa.org

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2

This email and all attachments that may have been included are intended
only for the use of the party to whom/which the email is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or the
employee or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you are strictly prohibited from printing, storing, disseminating,
distributing, or copying this communication. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the Director of Risk/Privacy
Management at (216)778-5776.

For a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices, please visit:
http://www.metrohealth.org/general/privacy.asp