[THIN] Re: FYI: In case you missed it.. Citrix Web interface 4.5 available

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 07:01:33 -0500

I have downloaded the new WI 4.5 and installed the 2.0 .Net Framework and
Upgraded
J#. Now it is asking for the upgraded Access Suite Console. Has anyone seen
where this is available for download. For the life of me I could not find
it under mycitrix. I had same problem with unzipping this file. Winzip
works just fine.

Mike