[THIN] Re: FW: User Registry Keys

  • From: "Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:29:52 -0600

        If I log in as a normal user, I can go to CURRENT_USER and see my
registry hive.
        If I log out and go back in as an admin, my normal user keys,
neither of them exist.
        There are a couple there, but those are of users who had logged in
before this problem
        surfaced. I know mine is not there by highlighting a key and
checking Security to
        see who has access. Either that or the keys are being deleted at
logout.