[THIN] FW: [TweakCitrix.com] Citrix Releases the Mac OSX Client and a bit MORE

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:55:08 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Brown [mailto:Douglas.Brown@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 4:06 AM
To: 'messages@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [TweakCitrix.com] Citrix Releases the Mac OSX Client and a bit
MORE

Hello All,

If you are Mac users, and I know there are a lot of you, then you will be
happy to know that Citrix has officially released the ICA Client for
Macintosh OSX.  For more information please visit:
<http://www.citrix.com/download/bin/license.asp?client=mac>

I also wanted to take this opportunity to share with you a bit of killer
documentation that an awesome partner of mine put together for the next
release of MPIAB.  It documents the Mac, 9.X, OSX and Java client.  If you
are using a Mac then I recommend you take a peak. You will like what you
find!  <http://www.dabcc.com/ThinSol/MAC/MAC Client Installation
Procedures.pdf>

Take care all and I will talk with all of you on Thursday at 1:00pm PDT!

DB

Douglas A. Brown
Systems Engineer, Northern California
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Office: (925) 469-9833
Fax: (650) 572-7250
email: douglas.brown@xxxxxxxxxx
Stay current with Citrix technologies - please visit
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CitrixWest>
For even more Citrix Support please visit - www.dabcc.com
FYI from tweakcitrix list
Regards,
Jim Kenzig

This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent
alternative to Citrix® MetaFrame ? for
delivering and managing centrally-deployed
Windows-based applications
http://www.newmoon.com