[THIN] FW: Scripts sight with Windows NT 4.0 scripts for User Manager for Domains

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Client E-mail Group (THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:39:03 -0500

Any ideas?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jensen, Jay
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 4:07 PM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Scripts sight with Windows NT 4.0 scripts for User Manager for
Domains

Hi gang,

Can anyone point me to a site where I can see how to write a script that
changes the Terminal Server Home Directory path for all users?  We have a
situation we want to change the path from \\<server name>\%username% to
\\<server name>\home\%username%

This would be too cumbersome to do it manually so I am looking for a script
to do this and asking you all if anyone know of a good place to look for
something like this.

Thanks in Advance.
Jay

This week's sponsor - Emergent Online