[THIN] FW: Re: softricity for the Enterprise

  • From: "Ruben Spruijt" <Ruben@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 15:20:24 +0200

Hi Brain,

Yes there are 45.000 people, we esstimate that about 1500-2500 will be
concurrent on the terminal servers.
This is an education environment. There are about 8000 workstations on-site +
??? off-site,. 300 applications will be available through
softricity/citrix/powerfuse.About 25 applications will be streamed directly to
the workstations. These are applications i don't want to run on the terminal
servers. These are CAD/Multimedia apps. It isn't easy to explain how much it
costs.. ( i am purly a technical consultant) besides that what do you mean with
costs.. only Softricity licensing ?!

Ruben