[THIN] FW: Multiple MSAM Access Centers available through CSG

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:56:55 +1200

Can someone confirm for me, that if you have multiple MSAM access
centers (on the same MSAM box), that you will need to configure a
multiple CSG servers (if you want to have the access centers remotely
available).

From what I can dig up, is that the Logon agent is physically configured
to a specific access center and I cant see how multiple login agents can
run on one CSG server.

Am I right or wrong here?

Thanks,

Tony.