[THIN] Re: FW: LogoffApp Registry Value

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:55:49 -0500

Yeah probably, but I love Kelley and WM they are great people and the
software IS excellent so I hope we can let it slide this time.  I'll remind
them they should post to the list if they have a solution instead of cold
contacts.   The problem is that people reply to the list and include the
original text headers or people put their email address in their responses
which leaves them open to being contacted by any of the hundreds of vendors
subscribed here.
Thanks,
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com