[THIN] Re: FW: Imaging an XP server

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 08:41:03 -0400

Ed, I'm using Drive Image. I used their CD to create the bootdisk and
allowed their install to add the SCSI drivers. It seems to work OK with my
Smart Array 3200 controller. Once Drive Image is up, it sees the SCSI disks
and allows me to write to them. I create the image on a disk with enough
room, and then burn it to a CD after rebooting the system and copying the
file to a machine with a CDRW.

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice