[THIN] Re: FW: ICA Client and multiple-monitor support.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:29:34 -0700

What I mean is that instead of the application window looking just like
a regular local app running, the ap window is streached across the
entire desktop, like you have taken the 800x600 Windows Screen setting
for the ICA Client and stretched it.  I know that it is hard to explain.

What video cards are you running?

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406