[THIN] Re: FW: DCPromo-ing a Win2K TS Licensing Server

  • From: "Leone, Michael" <MLeone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:55:28 -0500

I am not moving to 2003, because that would require purchasing new licenses.
What do you mean, hard coding the license server? The license service will
not start, because it is currently on my TS server, which is only a member
server in my AD domain, and the license server will only run on a DC in the
domain.

Michael Leone, Systems Administrator
Philadelphia Contributionship
210 S. 4th Street, Philadelphia, PA  19106
<mailto:mleone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
V: 215-627-1752 x1282