[THIN] FW: [Citrix South Technical] Webcast this Wednesday at 4 PM!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 00:05:04 -0400

FYI
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 9:49 PM
To: citrixse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Citrix South Technical] Webcast this Wednesday at 4 PM!

We will be holding another webcast this Wednesday afternoon at 4 PM
(EST). The topic will be based on the results of the Topic Poll
( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/citrixse/polls ). The current leaders
are User Policies and RM Improvements. Monday morning ( July 8th ) we
will announce the topics. Once again this webcast will be done via
RainDance. Here is the information for RainDance:

To attend the web cast on July 10th at 4 PM (EST), go to
http://wc.raindance.com/netcall/part_signin.php?
cookieFlag=1&participant=1.

(link may wrap, use entire link)

Enter your name, email address, and 3830861 for the conference id.
You will need Real Audio to hear the presentation. The slides will be
presented within your web browser. If you cannot use Real Audio,
dial 1-888-742-8686, and enter conference id 3830861. Thanx for your
interest in Citrix!