[THIN] Re: FR3 install error

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:25:50 -0500

I had a ticket with Citrix tech support on a server build problem...

They recommend loading Win2k SP2, Then straight CitrixXPfr2 (not citrix xp,
then fr2), then Win2k sp3 and security rollups.  Not sure what their
recommendation would be for fr3.

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator