[THIN] Re: FR3 and the Novell Client

  • From: John Twilley <John.Twilley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:15:42 -0400

I have reinstalled the client twice.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lucas Boyken [mailto:lboyken@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 9:41 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Try installing FR3 again.  Then try reinstalling your Novell Client on the
machine.  I'll bet you'll get it to work just fine.  The new install of FR3
probably overwrites some config files, reg settings, etc.
Reinstalling the Novell client after FR3 has been installed will work...If I
were a bettin' man, I'd bet on that.

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative lboyken@xxxxxxxxx Company Phone:
800.222.7601 Office Phone:  515.332.2751