[THIN] FR3 and installation Management

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Client E-mail Group (THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:06:42 -0500

I am trying to use Installation Manager for FR3 (from FR2 version) and I am
getting an error when updating the Package from the IM Packager server to
the CMC.

Looking at Citrix Web site it tells me to use the following hot fix to fix
this issue.  The Hot Fix is XE103W2K084.msi.  I can not find this hot fix.
I currently have X103W2K069, X103W2K082, and X103W2K126 hot fixes applied to
my FR3 installation.

Do you know where 084 hot fix was put into so I can get this on my CMC
server that receives the ADF file from the Installation Manager Packager?

Thank You.

Jay C Jensen
TCS Field Systems-La Crosse
608-787-4619