[THIN] Re: FR3 Licensing question

  • From: <thinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:52:59 +0000

I'm going to attach a screenshot of what is happening which should
clarify things for people. Can anyone comment on if this is what they
would call normal? I'm still thinking that this is not what I would
expect to happen. Is there anyone that agrees with me in thinking
this?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas