[THIN] FR2 and "entered credentials" error when refreshing PN

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin. Org (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:26:55 -0500

Hi group,

Although I only had 1 reply so far (see my post "incorrect user credentials
in PN client") I want to discuss it further as I just uninstalled FR2 from
my test server and these problem users were accepted right away.

Can somebody shed a light what may have happened with my 3 servers farm when
I installed FR2 on just 1 server? Is the refresh PN problem for a few users
that I've experienced has something to do with the fact I updated only 1
server? Will this go away if I update all 3 of them in one shot?

P.S. In the FR2 Admin manual they suggested to make the server with highest
FR a data collector. I tried that too and it did not help.

Any help is greatly appreciated as I want to upgrade to FR2 and MS SP3 to
fix some TS RUP issues.

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat