[THIN] FR2 and Wfshell crashing

  • From: "M" <citrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:07:16 +0100

Hi
Has anyone had an issue with Feature Release 2 after upgrading ?

We are seeing a few servers having problems when users are attempting to run
any applications.

Wfshell.exe is causing dr watsons ( we renabled to get logs and dmp files)
Event ID 26.
Wfshell.exe
Application error: The intruction at "xxxxxxxxxxx" reference memory at
"xxxxxxxxxxxx". The memory could not be "read"

This is also happening for administrators as well.
I removed FR2 and re installed Metaframe XP and put Fr1 back on and had no
issues.
Putting FR2 on again gave the same problems.
I have also corrected the issue by using the older wfshell from Fr1 with the
Fr2 upgrade and the error goes away.Reverting back to the FR2 Wfshell ...
errors appear back again.

regards