[THIN] Re: FR1 install order / recommendations

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:55:10 -0500

I looks like He wanted to test fr1 first and in that case I would do it
to the data collector(as to not force and election) check it out and
make sure it works for everyone then update the rest of the servers to
FR1.  then after everything is going well I would FR2 the datacollector
with all of the post fr2/sp2 hfx's and make sure everything is still
good.  At that point update all the remioaning servers

Magnus