[THIN] Re: FR1 / Registry issue

  • From: "Chris Fraser" <chrisfraser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:17:00 -0800

As far as I can recall, MF 1.8 sp3 includes all the components of
FR1.

The Feature Release is not activated until you add (and activate) the
FR1 license number

Have a look in CSA or in Citrix Licensing (plicense.exe) check if
there is an FR1 license installed. If it is there then FR1 is
obviouly installed and active. If it is not there all you need to do
is add and activate the license number. I don't even think a reboot
is required.

- -----
Chris Fraser, ThinApse Corporation
chrisfraser@xxxxxxxxxx