[THIN] Re: FR question

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 13:59:12 -0800

John's right, though I'm surprised he's answering posts again, guess you
must have some free time down there at Disney world eh John? :)

For NT 4.0, you can only get SP-2 for XP. . . FR-2 requires windows
2000.

Available at www.citrix.com/support. Click on Software Updates.

      Service Pack 2, Citrix MetaFrame Version XP 1.0
        for Windows NT 4.0, Terminal Server Edition

Filename: SP2_XP10TSE_EN.exe
For:      MetaFrame XP 1.0,
          Feature Release 1/Service Pack 1
Replaces: None
Date:     September, 2002
Language supported: English (US)

NOTE: This service pack can be applied only to a
MetaFrame XP 1.0, Feature Release 1/Service Pack 1
for Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Server Edition server.