[THIN] FP2 installed - printers will not autocreate

  • From: "Dan Samaan" <dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:18:40 -0500

I just installed Fp2 on my Win2k Citrix server (originally with FP1) and =
now half of my users printers will not autocreate.  Why oh why is this =
happening to me.?

Sincerely,

Daniel J. Samaan
Senior Network Engineer - CCSE, CCA, CCSA, MCSE

dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Main: 847-221-0200
Direct: 847-221-0233
Cell: 847-980-1752