[THIN] [FG-SPAM] RE: Re: Recommendations for Thin client devices

  • From: "Stanley Watts" <swatts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 08:32:05 -0400

Personally I find the network printers easier to use. We can control
which drivers are used at the queue and then create mappings by
clientname to each printer.

________________________________

Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:16:55 -0500
From: msemon@xxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carl,

Excellent post. I think this covers many of the issues we are seeing
with these thin client devices. We tested

some of the embedded XP devices in and have not been totally satisfied.
The local printing problem and inability

to install programs locally has led us to recommend installing PC's for
their needs.

Mike