[THIN] Explorer and Internet Browsing - A SOLUTION & A DOWNLOAD

  • From: Mark Cook <mc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:22:06 +0100

For those that emailed me directly I've already posted details of this to
your individual mail accounts, for everyone else you can now download
IEblock from

http://alps-enterprise.com/downloads/IEblock.zip
<http://alps-enterprise.com/downloads/IEblock.zip>

the URL is case sensitive.  All docs and setup instructions in the DLL so
please grab it and have a look if you want to control who can access what
stuff in IE, Explorer etc.  Any questions, comments or bug reports please
let me know at mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (or to the
list if it affects others!).

Jim, when you're back on the ball perhaps you could plop this on the
freeware section on thethin.net for all, or just link to it from my site.

Cheers

Mark