[THIN] Explorer and Internet Browsing

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:17:25 -0400

Here's a question for anyone. We publish Windows Explorer pointing to the
User's Network Home drive H:. This works quite well but something occurred to
me that I need help with. Once Explorer is open any User can enter a URL in the
address bar and they can browse via the Explorer Window. Does any know of a way
to block this behavior?

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791