[THIN] Re: Exploit

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:02:12 +0000

I thought you had to have the RPC (137-9) ports available for the
account enumeration?

http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/CIS/CIRT/help/netbiosnull.html

Andrew

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:36:12 -0500, Bill Beckett
<Bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry wrong use of the word active. Local accounts that are not disabled is
> better worded but in any event, I believe anon enumeration of accounts is
> correct.

This Weeks Sponsor Activaeon.com
Reduce licensing costs with activAeon XA and
get one month completely free.
http://www.activaeon.com