[THIN] Exploit

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 13:29:04 -0500

Hoping that someone can help me remember what this exploit was or how it is
run. I'm trying show my boss that this vulnerability exists but he is
skeptical and I know that I've done it before but it was a couple of years
back....

We are running W2K terminal server and this box is behind a firewall but
accessible from the internet. There is an exploit out there that can be run
against the machine's external IP that will return all local accounts active
on that server. Does anyone know what I'm referring to?