[THIN] Re: Expand Accelerators

  • From: "Russell Robertson" <russell.robertson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:23:16 +0100

That's my thinking too, can it be that good? Expand have a slew of case
studies relating to Citrix though on their web site. This one
http://www.expand.com/include/casestudy/NTT_Communications.pdf sounds
amazing, albeit they are using Frame Relay.=20

I have a call with an Expand distibutor pending. It will be interesting
to see what they come back with.