[THIN] Re: Exchange question

  • From: "Philip Walley" <philip.walley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:16:11 -0600

I have relay set so no one can relay unless the authenticate. I set all =
users to be forced to change their passwords. I think the box is ok, I =
just wasn't expecting to see domain names show up like that. I figured =
it would all be under the SMTP queue. There aren't any msgs in the =
queue, ok, 1 had 2 emails in it, but now I see that they are deleting =
themselves after some time. I guess I just got overly concerned too =
quick thanks to the recent issues with viruses.=20