[THIN] Exchange question

  • From: "Philip Walley" <philip.walley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:29:58 -0600

I have an exchange 2003 server that someone has obviously compromised. I
noticed in the msg queues that there were entries for domains that I didn't
know anything about. My questions are how do I delete the msg queues and what
can I do to prevent this from happening again?
Philip Walley
Sr. Network Engineer
Consultrix Technologies
Memphis, TN.
(901) 383-1300

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com