[THIN] Re: Exchange Service gone from Outlook

  • From: "Jay Moock" <jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:24:15 -0500

Find MAPISVC.INF and compare it with a machine that has a functional copy of
Outlook.

In Office XP and 2003 it ss located in
Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033

In Office 97 it was located in
%SystemRoot%\System32

Hopefully Office 2k uses one of those locations.  If not, there's always the
Search tool.