[THIN] Re: Exchange Server 2000 SP3

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:59:05 -0700

Well, my Excahnge 2000 SP3 server is a Windows 2000 Advanced Server
running SP2.  I don't know if your issue is related to SP3 for
Windows or Exchange.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406