[THIN] Re: Exchange Question

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:16:04 -0500

Why don't you just use OWA on those computers?

If you're using Citrix, why don't you just create a shortcut to a
published Outlook?

I don't recommend logging into those kiosks (or whatever you're using
them for) as your service account. People would be able to open
anybody's mailbox and probably a lot more.

Good luck,
Roger