[THIN] Re: Exchange 2007 and Citrix

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 17:01:26 -0400

All,

How about OWA?

Doesn't look like cached mode is supported for Outlook 2K7 on TS...
http://blogs.msterminalservices.org/conger/2007/03/28/installing-outlook-2007-in-a-citrix-or-terminal-server/

Tony

Nick Smith <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
05/17/2007 01:26 PM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: Exchange 2007 and Citrix

Am at the cricket so cannot check but fairly sure we are *not* using
cached in our TS environement