[THIN] Re: Excel performance Issue

  • From: Dan Dill <DanD@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 23:38:38 -0800

Did you recently apply this patch: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2501584

This more specifically describes the problem:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2570623

We had that problem in our environment, applying the reg key fix resolved the
performance issue, at the expense of security I guess...

Dan Dill |Systems Engineer | Harsch Investment Properties
1121 SW Salmon St. | Portland, OR 97205 |*: 503.973.0206 | *:
dand@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dand@xxxxxxxxxx>