[THIN] Re: Exceed

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:36:49 -0500

what is happening is this.  We install it and it runs for each users session.
The user runs putty to ssh into a sentinel box and then runs the command to run
the xwindow application they are using.  the problem is that when they run the
command from the ssh window, the xwindow doesn't open in there session.  it
opens in the first session on the box that ran exceed.  so if users 1 through 5
do this and 1 was the first one to run exceed, user 1 gets 5 xwindows opened in
his desktop session.Thanks,Michael Boggan