[THIN] Exceed

  • From: "Jay Moock" <jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:41:20 -0400

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get the latest version of Hummingbird's Exceed on Demand
(v5.0) to run on our Metaframe servers (MPS 3.0) and I cannot get it to
display any text on the screen.  I've always had display issues with Exceed
up through version 4.5, but with 5.0 things are now so bad that the product
is unusable via Citrix.

Does anyone out their sucessfully run this product, and if so what did you
have to do to get it to work right with Metaframe?

Thanks,
Jay

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2