[THIN] Re: Event ID 1103

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 08:35:21 +1000

Hi Joe,

Technote Q311870 lists the files comprising the hotfix. Its quite easy to
extract these files out of SP3 and make your own hotfix by getting an
hotfix.ini from another hotfix and substituting the appropriate file names.

Provides a useful way to bypass windows file protection as well ;-).

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx