[THIN] Event ID 1103

  • From: "Joe Mulhall" <Joe.Mulhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 12:20:56 +0100

Hi all,

I've been going through the archives regarding this issue, and I need to =
get hold of the Q311870 hotfix.  It's part of Win2k SP3 but from the other =
discussions going on here I don't think I'll be putting that on yet ;)

FYI I'm pretty sure this is the fix for my prob:

An internal communication error occurred.  Redirected printing will no =
longer function.=20
0000: ba 0b 00 00 d6 05 00 00

Win2kSP2 / Metaframe XPa FR2

If anyone's got the fix I'd appreciate it, extra kudos to the first reply =
:)

Regards,

Joe Mulhall
MCSE, MCP+I, CCSA